That's one of the greatest headlines ever seen on a legitimate news source (CBS News - Oh, Cronkite and Murrow, if only you still had life to say those words.)
But I was surprised to discover that you can get medical marijuana delivered.
Three thoughts:
1. That is awesome, dude. I wish I was a young slacker again.
2. Now that I give it some serious thought, it's actually a good way to keep stoners from operating vehicles.
3. But ... how could they miss out on the chance to cut operating costs and make plus-sales by doing a co-operative promotion with Papa John's delivery? If I had a medical marijuana franchise, I'd also get me a pizza franchise next door and plus-sell the bejeezis out of those home delivery combos.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Medical Marijuana Deliveryman Robbed By Baton-Wielding Ninjas In West Covina « CBS Los Angeles
Medical Marijuana Deliveryman Robbed By Baton-Wielding Ninjas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment