Thursday, June 14, 2018

I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda like the Roger Stone portrayed in this article

I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda like the Roger Stone portrayed in this article

Among other things, he opines that Trump had sex with Stormy Daniels, he says that paying off Stormy was obviously a political move within the campaign, and:

"Stone’s perfect candidate is 'Libertarian Rand Paul in a different body. He’s just not a candidate for the television age. He looks like Harpo Marx.'"

2 comments:

  1. Next thing you know, you’ll say you kinda like Donald Trump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not likely. I disliked Trump twenty years before he started being a conservative Republican. His insult humor does occasionally make me laugh, but I don't know if Trump has ever told the truth about anything in his life, which makes him kinda hard to like.

      Delete